LSEC – Leaders In Security launches together with its partners SAFE, SCS and SYTEMATIC (FR), Censek (DK), HSD (NL) and L3CE (LT) , the second Open Call of te European project SecurIT,
During this webinar on Monday January 16th, you’re welcome to be informed about the funding opportunities for Small and Medium Security-related Enterprises in Europe.
We’ll be presenting :
– the opportunity of the SecurIT call – funding of Demonstrators and Proof of Concepts of at least two collaborating European SMEs, for 88k or 74k EUR respectively
– the process in applying for the SecurIT Open Call 2, which has opened January 10th and closes March 14th
– some experiences by some of the Open Call 1 participants, in this case by Belgian company NOCODE-X bv together with French company Wallix sa jointly developing the RASAD-project
– clarification on the application process and documentation
– call for interests and invitation to join in for matchmaking days
Participating to this webinar is free, but please register using the following Zoom webinar registration link
Overview of the links :
1. Zoom webinar registration link on January 16th
2. SecurIT-project website for overviews, background, directions and links.
3. SecurIT Open Call 2 application platform opens on January 10th and closes March 14th
4. Background documentation and call guidance
5. Matchmaking platform registration for January 18th session
SecurIT will select up to 21 projects in this Open Call aiming to develop new prototypes or demonstrators in the security and cybersecurity domain with support from SecurIT consortium. Projects should be submitted by consortia of 2 at least SMEs and should address one of the SecurIT challenges.
Start your application today on the website of partner Fundingbox. An online form will guide you through the application process, which you can start today and finish later.
The SecurIT-project is financing in total 3.5 million EUR from the European Commission to innovative CyberSecurity solutions, which can be tested and validated with potential large enterprise or public authorities end users.
During the webinar, we will explain how this financing will be organized, how to prepare and to apply in January 2022, how to deal with the requirements and start preparing to include end-users in the project.
The SecurIT project is financed by the European Commission via the H2020-Innosup program that aims to support and finance the development of collaborative innovative projects by European SMEs, allowing to prototype, experiment and validate the security solutions.
It aims to innovate security solutions from the security, ethical, legal and societal backgrounds.
The SecurIT-project runs for 3 years and expects the Open Call projects to be finalized by the end of 2023.
The objective of the session is to ensure SMEs can start timely preparing for their application, to initiate the internal process and reach out to potential innovation partners and end users in order to increase chances to succes. We’ll share some results of the innovation workshops and demand driven ideas, and suggestions for areas of security and innovation.
For more information please contact : securit-2023 at lsec.eu, or call directly at +32 16 79 8585 Ulrich Seldeslachts, LSEC CEO in order to get more information about the project and its objectives.