LSEC will be supporting the DIGITALIS European Digital Innovation Hub EDIH as a partner. The goal of DIGITALIS is to increase the digital maturity of SMEs, more in particular manufacturing SMEs or SMEs from related industries.
The DIGITALIS EDIH (http://digitalis.europeandigitalinnovationhub.com/) is a collaboration of Flemish non-profit industrialisation supporting organisations next to LSEC such as : 3if.eu (LSEC), Flanders Make, Sirris, VOKA, VUB B-PHOT (Photonics Lab), HOWEST and PXL supported by the European Commission and Flanders (through VLAIO and EFRO-Flanders).
The project started November 1st 2022 and aims to digitally mature a number of manufacturing and related companies by means of advisory, technology tooling (test before invest), training and education and supporting the European Green transition. DIGITALIS participates in the European Digital Innovation Hubs network, for which in Flanders it receives half of its funding to support companies. DIGITALIS is one of the three EDIH’s in Flanders and one of the six in Belgium.
If you are an industrial company, a manufacturing company and you’re looking how digital technologies can improve your operations and business, DIGITALIS will provide a one stop shop with both hands-on experts, expertise from various domains – but focused on production companies, experts in training and having supported collectively hundreds of industrial companies in their digital transformation in Belgium and Flanders. We will work together with digital transformation partners (advisory and technology providers), but the aim of the European Commission is to ensure digital transformation of European companies and supports the non-profit partners in making these steps. A first step is to take the DIGITALIS digital maturity scan, an intake process to get us to select the best starting partner for you.
For more information about the EDIH-program and the other EDIHs in Belgium and Flanders, please visit https://digital-strategy.ec.europa.eu/en/activities/edihs.
LSEC will contribute into the project as a partner, but with a focus on :
- the digital maturity assessments (intake)
- selected a number of test before invest technologies (for digital transformation and cybersecurity) and support access and implementation
- access to finding financial means to develop or grow the digital maturity improvements (finding public and private funding to realize the digitization project(s))
- providing guidance and advisory to a number of industrial companies and being your representative towards the other project partners, your single point of contact for the project
- providing cybersecurity guidance, advisory, access to selected technical tools and support
For more information on the LSEC contributions to the project and to stay connected over its result, please visit the DIGITALIS-project-website.
Comments are closed