This webinar gives an overview of the Kubernetes management and observability ecosystem. It explains how to use open source tools such as Lens and Rancher to manage and debug a Kubernetes cluster, and explains how to get real-time observability into your cluster and your services.
- 10:00 – 10:15: Introduction to OpenCloudification
- 10:15 – 11:00: Managing clusters and debugging workloads using Kubernetes IDEs and dashboards
- 11:00 – 11:45: Kubernetes observability deep-dive
- There are open source tools to help you figure out what is running in your Kubernetes cluster.
- Graphical dashboards and IDEs make it easy to debug issues with your cluster and the workloads.
- Open Source observability platforms can be used to get real-time insights into the performance of your cluster and services.
Register to participate online via Zoom webinars.
About the Organizers
- IDLab is a research group at imec, associated with Ghent University. Learn more at idlab.technology
- LSEC is a non-profit association focused on cyber security. Learn more on leadersinsecurity.org
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have specific plans or if you’re considering starting with cloud or open-cloud technologies.