European Financial and Coaching Support to SMEs (FSTP)
LSEC supports existing and new ideas on how to deal with ICT – OT- / cyber security challenges. LSEC develops industrial collaborations; creates programs, supports industry initiatives that unite security stakeholders and participates in research projects funded by the European Commission, Member States, Regions and other stakeholders.
SECURIT – NEW INDUSTRIAL VALUE CHAIN FOR SAFE, SECURE AND RESILIENT CITIES AND TERRITORIES
SecurIT is a European project aiming at supporting and co-financing the development of collaborative projects allowing prototyping and experimentation of top-notch technological solutions in the field of Security, with respect of the nowadays ethics, legal, and social challenges.
The project is structured in three major axes:
- Demand analyses (new use cases identification) on the Security market, with integrators and final users (including industrial players, public authorities, managers of critical infrastructures…)
- Identification of technological solutions in Europe (solutions and services for digital and physical security)
- Matchmaking activities will be proposed by the European clusters of the project consortium, including SCS, to facilitate the consortium building for the applications to the 2 Open Calls for Projects that will be launched by SecurIT.
SecurIT will support 63 best-in-class projects developped by 126 SMEs across Europe, through 2 cascade funding open calls, with a financing up to 74 k€ per prototyping projects and 88 k€ per demonstrator projects.
For more information about SecurIT, please visit : https://securit-project.eu/
To apply for SecurIT Open Call 2, please visit : https://securit2.fundingbox.com/
- First Open Call for projects: From January 25th at 1pm CET, to April 26th 5pm CET, 2022.
- Second Open Call for projects: From January 10th to March 14th, 2023
Webinar by LSEC on the second open call launch (January 16th, 2023):